Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Techno-Humorist anyone?

The other day somebody asked me whether i was trying to be a techno-humorist on my blog. I smiled at him because i liked the term, yes it was the first time i had heard it from someone.

"Techno-Humorist, yeah, i guess, do u want me to be one, well then yes i am" i replied.

I told him that this blog wasn't meant for a specific purpose and because i am a techie and i love to mix humor with my writings, people will tend to call me that.

People who read my blog, then started to question me about the identity of the people i frequently refer as "somebody in my posts.I said i prefer not to name people, so as to steer clear of any controversies that may crop up in the future.

Then somebody said i was making up this "somebody" guy just to help me write something.
I said that i was upto the reader to find out for, if i was making all this up, my job was to post some stuff i thought somebody would find interesting.

Then somebody said that he had had too much of this "somebody" guy, and told me to stop this crap asap. "Well how could i stop what has just started" i replied.

Then somebody said that he had had too much of this "whatever" crap, and told me to stop this as well . "Well how could i stop what has just started" i replied again. "Whatever" happens to be my blog name, and this was just the beginning....

No comments: